I think I'm gonna get this as a tattoo

smileynev said:
Its not gonna look like the opening to a pouch, is it?
:lol: no

it's same idea I've had for a long time; a dragon on the left side of my abs. starting with the tail going across my beltline, it wraps around to my side then its' upper body coming over my lower ribs. in the curvature would be the mandarin and cantonese characters that denote the style of kung fu said dragon represents.

I wouldn't put a tattoo on my body that didn't mean a lot to me :o

Was it an episode of The Darkside that has a guy getting a snake tattoo that wrapped around him that came alive and ripped it's way out of his skin and then killed him? Very very freaky.

FlyNavy said:
:lol: no

it's same idea I've had for a long time; a dragon on the left side of my abs. starting with the tail going across my beltline, it wraps around to my side then its' upper body coming over my lower ribs. in the curvature would be the mandarin and cantonese characters that denote the style of kung fu said dragon represents.

I wouldn't put a tattoo on my body that didn't mean a lot to me :o

nice, but start saving. $$$

Edit: oh wait, I was picturing it going around your whole body (back) for some reason. The intricacy of the design will determine the $ there. Dragons have a tendancy to get pretty expensive.

I added some traces, but I think it might be too busy. what do ya'll think?

ram_tat2.jpg

if anyone (wr3kt, drool) wants to play with it, that would be cool.

bast_imret said:
nice, but start saving. $$$

Edit: oh wait, I was picturing it going around your whole body (back) for some reason. The intricacy of the design will determine the $ there. Dragons have a tendancy to get pretty expensive.
yeah, I figured it would be expensive because of the intricate level of detail. it won't go to my back, the farthest would be on the left side of my torso. still kinda large but not overly huge

SpangeMonkee said:

ram_tat2.jpg

to be honest I think it could use more...a stick of ram already looks "busy" the only reason I'd hold back on the detail would be the difficulty in inking or the cost. hell, add serial numbers on the chips while you're at it :D

SpangeMonkee said:

ram_tat2.jpg

The only thing I can think of when I imagine you with that tattoo is this ...

1tron.jpg

SpangeMonkee said:

ram_tat2.jpg

Ya know, if on top of the chips, you put some cool little symbol, like a skull&cross bones for example, it might knock some of the nerdiness out of the tat

fly said:
Has the fact that this is SD RAM and not DDR been covered?

I didn't have any DDR that wasn't in a machine. It's actually pc133. :)

but, since it will be out of date in a year, what does it matter.

FlyNavy said:
he shoulda gone old school with some SIMMs

back when I first thought of the idea, I had just put an extra 8 megs in my 386. :)