I think I'm gonna get this as a tattoo

Thorn Bird said:
what do you have?

The one I regret most is the huge fairy on my back. haha omg a fairy how gay.

The other one is an itty bitty mustang. Both are well hidden with clothes, but the one on my back is just tacky beyond belief. :)

Edit: It's a tramp stamp.

Sarcasmo said:
Tattoos are the most trendy thing I can currently think of. I think even 10 year olds get them now. I'm pretty sure I'm one of the last 4 people alive who doesn't have one.

But anyway, I think you should get a unicorn on your lower back. A cool unicorn, like rearing up with its hooves in the air and shit.

i hope no one gets 'em 'cause they're "trendy." that's a pretty permenant trend.

Thorn Bird said:
nope...i've had mine for seven, and it brings more and more meaning to my life as i go on. it's not for anyone else but me, and i love it.
That's good. Well, I'm glad you like it, but simply from experience and knowing a lot of people who have tattoo's it's really just an impulse, the majority of people that I know absolutly detest their tattoo's. But that's just in my opinion. I don't even like piercings.

April23 said:
The one I regret most is the huge fairy on my back. haha omg a fairy how gay.

The other one is an itty bitty mustang. Both are well hidden with clothes, but the one on my back is just tacky beyond belief. :)

Edit: It's a tramp stamp.

:lol:

Sarcasmo said:
Tattoos are the most trendy thing I can currently think of. I think even 10 year olds get them now. I'm pretty sure I'm one of the last 4 people alive who doesn't have one.

But anyway, I think you should get a unicorn on your lower back. A cool unicorn, like rearing up with its hooves in the air and shit.
You and I should build a boat and tour the high seas for no real reason whatsoever. A unicorn tattoo would be thimply amathing.

Galen said:
You and I should build a boat and tour the high seas for no real reason whatsoever. A unicorn tattoo would be thimply amathing.

Get a unicorn Lisa Frank style

100_unicorn_lisa_frank.jpg

smileynev said:
tattoos are pretty lame for the most part.
I have always thought that people with allergies should have a list of them tattooed just beside their shoulder blade, or another hidden area. This would be a good precaution if the person were to suffer an accident and had no previous medical record.

Galen said:
I have always thought that people with allergies should have a list of them tattooed just beside their shoulder blade, or another hidden area. This would be a good precaution if the person were to suffer an accident and had no previous medical record.

Under their arm in arm pitt area. Or on their butt.

Galen said:

If I saw a guy with any old unicorn my initial reaction would be to assume he's gay. But if I saw it was a rearing one, like an angry stallion with a big horn of death on its forehead, I'd think the guy was totally cool.

Can we sail to Greenland? I just want to annoy everyone by walking around yelling "WTF?? It's cold as shit here you dumb bastards!"

I love mine. Have 4 so far and will probably get more. But first I'd have to think of another one to get and have the cash. Damn these things are expensive. Well, the big ones that I like are at least.

b_sinning said:
Upper right arm where any shirt sleeve can easily cover it.
Exact same place as my friends', except his streches from his clavical and along his upper arm to his elbow. He usually wears short sleeves shirts to his job, so it's pretty hard to hide.

b_sinning said:
Under their arm in arm pitt area. Or on their butt.
Well, people usually have hair under their arms, so that wouldn't be the best place for a text tattoo. Also, everyone knows the butt is only for Bon Jovi tattoo's.

Galen said:
Well, people usually have hair under their arms, so that wouldn't be the best place for a text tattoo. Also, everyone knows the butt is only for Bon Jovi tattoo's.

:eek: how did you know???

Sarcasmo said:
If I saw a guy with any old unicorn my initial reaction would be to assume he's gay. But if I saw it was a rearing one, like an angry stallion with a big horn of death on its forehead, I'd think the guy was totally cool.

Can we sail to Greenland? I just want to annoy everyone by walking around yelling "WTF?? It's cold as shit here you dumb bastards!"
hahaha :lol:

I have only ever flown over Greenland, but it would be an interesting place to visit. I don't think there's anywhere else on the earth that is more introverted and weird. I'll have to ask my friend how much it would cost him to fly us there and back.