I think I'm gonna get this as a tattoo

why_ask_why said:
I know a guy here at work with the apple logo on his shoulder...he wins

no, that's just stupid.

I've discussed this with some people when we were in Savannah. It's gonna cover up my RX tattoo. That way, I just have to explain old tech to my daughter and not why I have Rx there. Plus, if I start running slow, I can get another tattoo on the other ankle and it will give me a boost. Maybe I'll get an AMD cpu tattooed on the back of my head next.

SpangeMonkee said:
no, that's just stupid.

I've discussed this with some people when we were in Savannah. It's gonna cover up my RX tattoo. That way, I just have to explain old tech to my daughter and not why I have Rx there. Plus, if I start running slow, I can get another tattoo on the other ankle and it will give me a boost. Maybe I'll get an AMD cpu tattooed on the back of my head next.

Cover it up with a blue screen tattoo.

SpangeMonkee said:
no, that's just stupid.

oh, law...

Galen said:
Yup, quite often. And my graphics card fucks up too, no fixes from ATi though, that's too much to ask.

:lol: Just an FYI Starting with Windows 2000 they implemented an automatic reboot instead of the BSOD. There's a way to turn it off so you can actually read the BSOD if you're interested.

SpangeMonkee said:
I haven't had a BSOD since WinMe. *knocks on wood*
I've never gotten Windows to BSOD or do anything else funky since moving to XP. The only problems I get now are hardware failures.

theacoustician said:
I've never gotten Windows to BSOD or do anything else funky since moving to XP. The only problems I get now are hardware failures.

One of my recent hardware failures caused XP to BSOD- bad ram. I was actually surprised to see it happen.

Coqui said:
Your machine ever randomly reboot?

nope.

theacoustician said:

I've had weird hardware issues like an optical drive not working or a HD not showing up, but once I got a new power supply, I haven't had those issues.

I've had a tattoo planned since I was 17, just not ready to get it yet. Not only do I have to be in better shape (lol won't look good on a gut :p) but I have to go back to Tampa and have it drawn accurately...very hidden by clothing (it'll be on my torso) but it's gonna be huge, painful, and probably expensive.

oh yea, then there's the cliche marine tattoo I'd have to get if I ever sign up

FlyNavy said:
I've had a tattoo planned since I was 17, just not ready to get it yet. Not only do I have to be in better shape (lol won't look good on a gut :p) but I have to go back to Tampa and have it drawn accurately...very hidden by clothing (it'll be on my torso) but it's gonna be huge, painful, and probably expensive.

oh yea, then there's the cliche marine tattoo I'd have to get if I ever sign up

Its not gonna look like the opening to a pouch, is it?