I stand corrected - they are good for something

Bubbles said:
I don't know exactly waht size mune is, all I know is the only part I can still play with is the pom pons. :p
I didn't get to keep the pom pons, I stole one of the skirts from camp though... the rest of the outfits we had to give back to the school

kiwi said:
Its actually a little too big.

So how many cheer outfits do you guys have? Any idea what to do with them? (I think i've got 4 or 5).

Save them for your little girl. Even if she never goes to those schools, she will love them for dress up or Halloween. I don't have any kids yet myself, but that's my plan.

And if it's a boy...........well I guess he will end up like Fly. :fly:

zengirl said:
I didn't get to keep the pom pons, I stole one of the skirts from camp though... the rest of the outfits we had to give back to the school

I was capitan the year we got new ones and got to help pick out the style.....................so I stole mine; pom pons, bloomers, and all. :fly:

Bubbles said:
I was capitan the year we got new ones and got to help pick out the style.....................so I stole mine; pom pons, bloomers, and all. :fly:
We did rotating captains, so each girl was captain for a week or something dumb like that. :lol:

zengirl said:
We did rotating captains, so each girl was captain for a week or something dumb like that. :lol:

Thats just way too confusing. We started out renting them from the school my freshmen year, but my sophmore, junior and senior year we had to buy our own. It wouldn't be such a big deal, but we had to buy new outfits every year, it was ridiculous. I do really like the ones we ended up with our senior year though. Oh, and we had a completely different set for football with sweaters instead of the tanks. And then when you add your warm ups, and pom poms (I think i have two sets actually), I could almost supply a whole cheer squad!

kiwi said:
Thats just way too confusing. We started out renting them from the school my freshmen year, but my sophmore, junior and senior year we had to buy our own. It wouldn't be such a big deal, but we had to buy new outfits every year, it was ridiculous. I do really like the ones we ended up with our senior year though. Oh, and we had a completely different set for football with sweaters instead of the tanks. And then when you add your warm ups, and pom poms (I think i have two sets actually), I could almost supply a whole cheer squad!
The school actually bought ours... every year the senior varsity girls would pick out new uniforms and then the old varsity uniforms would go to the JV, the JV would go to the freshmen... like that.

We had the warm up pants, sweaters, skirts and shells... we had to buy the turtlenecks, the shoes and the bloomers.

The trick was trying to find the right size, battling it out with the other girls for that. :lol: I was the smallest girl on the squad and there was another girl who insisted on wearing the smallest skirt :fly: I was okay with that, for sure!!!

zengirl said:
The school actually bought ours... every year the senior varsity girls would pick out new uniforms and then the old varsity uniforms would go to the JV, the JV would go to the freshmen... like that.

We had the warm up pants, sweaters, skirts and shells... we had to buy the turtlenecks, the shoes and the bloomers.

The trick was trying to find the right size, battling it out with the other girls for that. :lol: I was the smallest girl on the squad and there was another girl who insisted on wearing the smallest skirt :fly: I was okay with that, for sure!!!

That's how it was in college. I had to go get a skirt altered so it would fit me (not cause I was the smallest though.)

kiwi said:
That's how it was in college. I had to go get a skirt altered so it would fit me (not cause I was the smallest though.)
:eek: I was so self conscious about being in a short skirt all of the time and being on parade in front of everyone I just stopped eating

zengirl said:
:eek: I was so self conscious about being in a short skirt all of the time and being on parade in front of everyone I just stopped eating

I thought it was fun, but I enjoy making guys :drool: . :fly:

Although, now that I look back at how big I was my freshman year of college, I don't see how I thought I looked good in my outfit. I did have guys still think I did though, so I guess it's all okay.

kiwi said:
I thought it was fun, but I enjoy making guys :drool: . :fly:

Although, now that I look back at how big I was my freshman year of college, I don't see how I thought I looked good in my outfit. I did have guys still think I did though, so I guess it's all okay.
lol it wasn't for me. I only did it one year. I tried out because I lost a bet, and then the cheer sponsor called my mom to congratulate her, and she made me stick with it because she was so thrilled that I was doing something girly :fly: I didn't fit in with the other girls, I didn't get along with any of them and I didn't like the attention. :lol: I was soooo painfully shy then. :eek:

fly said:
I was a cheerleader in high school. I got made fun of, but I scored with loads of chicks cause of it.

Because Knyte will never admit it, he was a cheerleader for one year too.

(I'm probably going to get killed for saying that) :fly:

kiwi said:

He could use it to his advantage though in games.

Ready? Ok!
UF-Knyte [Artillery] someone
UF-Knyte [Artillery] someone#2
UF-Knyte [Artillery] someone#3

And he could cheer everytime he kills someone.

kiwi said:

Not really, I was actually going to say the same thing.

Chicks in short skirts++

Coqui said:
He could use it to his advantage though in games.

Ready? Ok!
UF-Knyte [Artillery] someone
UF-Knyte [Artillery] someone#2
UF-Knyte [Artillery] someone#3

And he could cheer everytime he kills someone.

Hey hey! Ho ho! Those MECs have got to go!