I stand corrected - they are good for something

Sarcasmo said:
Why you gotta be like dat? :(

Why you guys all have to go off saying cheerleaders aren't useful? I rather enjoyed cheerleading in high school and college and intend of encouraging my girls to try out if they want to as well. You guys may not find it useful but it is very fun and a great activity for those involved, there is a lot more to it than prancing around in little skirts. It's hard work and takes lots of practice. (This isn't just for you sarcasmo, it's for all you guys)

kiwi said:
Why you guys all have to go off saying cheerleaders aren't useful? I rather enjoyed cheerleading in high school and college and intend of encouraging my girls to try out if they want to as well. You guys may not find it useful but it is very fun and a great activity for those involved, there is a lot more to it than prancing around in little skirts. It's hard work and takes lots of practice. (This isn't just for you sarcasmo, it's for all you guys)

I second that.

Bubbles said:
Better than Dallas Cowboy Cheerleaders...........thems Florida style girlies. :p

You enjoy your Florida girls.

I'll take the National Capital girls.

redskins.jpg

kiwi said:
blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah prancing around in little skirts. blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah . (blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah )

*nods*

Uh huh.

:drool:

kiwi said:

I was just messin' whichya...my woman was a cheerleader for a few years :)

KNYTE said:
Kiwi still looks good in her cheerleader outfit. :shady:

Its actually a little too big.

So how many cheer outfits do you guys have? Any idea what to do with them? (I think i've got 4 or 5).

Bubbles said:
Me either. My rear has grown exponentially.
:lol: I've grown all over since then! I was still shopping in the kid's section back then, I had a 21" waist :lol: