I stand corrected - they are good for something

shawndavid

Are you wanting making fuck berserker?
Please allow me to preface this with an apology to any current/former squad members. I, too, was guilty of cheering during Powder Puff female football games in high school, but that was, I think, just one more reason for us to blame acting like fools on alcohol.

Sis, boom, busted

Cheerleaders help police catch driver who left accident scene

ANN ARBOR, Michigan (AP) -- A man who left an accident scene was tracked down with the help of some cheerleaders who witnessed the crash and turned his license plate number into a cheer, police said.

Story Here

shawndavid said:
Please allow me to preface this with an apology to any current/former squad members. I, too, was guilty of cheering during Powder Puff female football games in high school, but that was, I think, just one more reason for us to blame acting like fools on alcohol.

Sis, boom, busted

Cheerleaders help police catch driver who left accident scene

ANN ARBOR, Michigan (AP) -- A man who left an accident scene was tracked down with the help of some cheerleaders who witnessed the crash and turned his license plate number into a cheer, police said.

Story Here

Cheerleaders are good for a lot of things. Especially in bars in Mexico with sobriety tossed to the wind.

Are you saying that prior to this cheerleaders weren't good for anything? :mad: How is a football player any more usefull than a cheerleader? :mad:

kiwi said:
Are you saying that prior to this cheerleaders weren't good for anything? :mad: How is a football player any more usefull than a cheerleader? :mad:

ever see a cheerleader score a touchdown?
I rest my case
:fly:

kiwi said:

Who else could deliver that refrigerator you ordered with their bare hands?

I don't see cheerleaders carrying appliances on their backs.

kiwi said:

Hey, without cheerleaders where would we get teenage pregnancies from? Everyone has their purpose.

why_ask_why said:
ever see a cheerleader score a touchdown?
I rest my case
:fly:

I ask again, when has a football player ever done something usefull? Scoring a touchdown doesn't affect my life much.

kiwi said:
I ask again, when has a football player ever done something usefull? Scoring a touchdown doesn't affect my life much.

you ma'am, obviously need to take up gambling then!

Warrick Dunn's "Homes for the Holidays" program helps single mothers realize their dreams of home ownership by providing the down payments on houses. Warrick established this program in memory of his mother, who died in 1993.

...To date, “Homes for the Holidays” has assisted 45 single mothers and 120 children in Atlanta, Los Angeles, and Tampa.

kiwi said:
I'm sorry, it's against my religion. Football isn't even entertaining to watch.

Religion shmeligion. Kick back, relax, have a beer, and throw down some benjamins on a large black guy who can catch a ball.

[In unison]

"We love kitties!"

Cheerleader_Team_Page2.jpg