I no longer hold the title belt

zengirl said:
heheheehe, oui, je ne parles pas francais!!!

I'm a bad bad girl! :fly:
:p Now I cant hate you. French is a dirty evil language.

On that thought this forum needs more music threads

FlamingGlory said:
:p Now I cant hate you. French is a dirty evil language.

On that thought this forum needs more music threads
:lol: Are you kidding me? I took a french class my sophomore year in highschool because it was required I take a foreign language to graduate (it was either french or spanish and spanish was full). Everything I know of French is from that class... and that was 1991. :fly:

zengirl said:
:lol: Are you kidding me? I took a french class my sophomore year in highschool because it was required I take a foreign language to graduate (it was either french or spanish and spanish was full). Everything I know of French is from that class... and that was 1991. :fly:
I live near french canada, and know alot of people who speak it. Nice when you want to have private conversations.

FlamingGlory said:
I live near french canada, and know alot of people who speak it. Nice when you want to have private conversations.
I would really like to learn another language. Spanish is most practical since we encounter so many folks here at work who only speak that... but that's just as common as English aroudn here.

zengirl said:
I would really like to learn another language. Spanish is most practical since we encounter so many folks here at work who only speak that... but that's just as common as English aroudn here.
I... have.. no comment. If I didnt already speak english I'd pick it. :shifty: