I no longer hold the title belt

FlamingGlory said:
*degrading but hilarious comment about wimmen*
Don't kid yourself, men suffer PMS just as surely as women do. I live with 2 guys, although at times it's hard to believe they're not female.

zengirl said:
Don't kid yourself, men suffer PMS just as surely as women do. I live with 2 guys, although at times it's hard to believe they're not female.
They are probably older. Late 20s early 30s. Look at theac, point/case/end.

theacoustician said:
So is it the fact you're a New Yorker or a bottom that makes you such an asshole?
Hey, if you talked like a mush mouth, you might end up hating the world too... :fly:

zengirl said:
:lol: Flynavy is only 22, and he's the worst :fly:

I hadnt realised I was talking to LilMs :lol:

zengirl said:
Hey, if you talked like a mush mouth, you might end up hating the world too... :fly:
I'm from upstate. Think Teddy Roosevelt, with a bit of british canadian.

FlamingGlory said:
I hadnt realised I was talking to LilMs :lol:

I'm from upstate. Think Teddy Roosevelt, with a bit of british canadian.
funny how that works, huh? :p

I was just giving you a hard time anyway. I talk like a hick so I really have no room to rip on anyone else's dialect. :)

zengirl said:
Hell yeah!!

theacoustician said:
So is it the fact you're a New Yorker or a bottom that makes you such an asshole?
It has to be the New Yorker :fly:

ChikkenNoodul said:
:mad:

There's a difference between Westchester county and south and everything else

NYC and it's surrounding areas should be it's own state, so it doesn't fuck with the rest of NY.
Well if it makes you feel any better the people that I have to talk to in New Jersey (for work) are far bigger assholes then the ones from New york

JJ Lady said:
Well if it makes you feel any better the people that I have to talk to in New Jersey (for work) are far bigger assholes then the ones from New york
We're not assholes we just dont care. (Im not candian btw, I just get CBC, I live like 45 minutes from the border)

FlamingGlory said:
We're not assholes we just dont care. (Im not candian btw, I just get CBC, I live like 45 minutes from the border)

No...see the kind of people I'm talking about do care because they go out of their way to BE an asshole

But anyway:heart: