I need some advice from all you wise, wise people...

Isn't it us guys usually asking this exact question?

I say call him. Even if he's not interested he'll still be flattered. Guys don't have women hit on THEM too often...so we're taken back when they do.

Millions said:

I say call him. Even if he's not interested he'll still be flattered. Guys don't have women hit on THEM too often...so we're taken back when they do.

hmm. :eek:

Millions said:

I think that's a good idea. Give it till the middle of the week, call him up and ask him (not a date or anything) if he would be up for going to a movie/out for coffee/mini golf/hot sex... whatever your fancy...

If that dosent work, send him nudes :cool:

*Fuxx Burger* said:
I think that's a good idea. Give it till the middle of the week, call him up and ask him (not a date or anything) if he would be up for going to a movie/out for coffee/mini golf/hot sex... whatever your fancy...

:lol:

*Fuxx Burger* said:

Tried and tested?

Well how long has it been?

There's a standard 3-4 day waiting period before we'll call a girl. It's an unwritten rule.

If you really want to know you should call him. Tell him you really want to go see Batman or something and want someone to go with. ;-)

...or you could go with Fuxx's plan and tell him you're not wearing any panties and need it bad now. :-D

Millions said:
Well how long has it been?

There's a standard 3-4 day waiting period before we'll call a girl. It's an unwritten rule.

If you really want to know you should call him. Tell him you really want to go see Batman or something and want someone to go with. ;-)

...or you could go with Fuxx's plan and tell him you're not wearing any panties and need it bad now. :-D

this was last night. :eek: so not even a day. :fly:

I don't ever go by the whole "wait x amount of days before calling, and when you do...". I hate that stuff. It's a waste of time and life. If you like the guy, call him. Trust me, as a guy, we like that sort of thing. We like pretty much anything, really. We're easy. But I can't stand games, or living by someone else's idea of good advice. The only thing I will say is call the guy if you like him.

sizzlinggrace said:
im lonely :(
Then call him! From this point, what do you have to lose? He'll feel good that you called him, but don't sound too desparate. Guys are still predators, we like the thrill of the hunt, not some carrion laying dead on the side of the road...