I need cookies

What kind? Oreo? Chocolate chip? Snickerdoodle? Sugar cookies? White chocolate macadamia nut? Double chocolate chocolate chip? There are just so many kinds of cookies to choose from.

You want crack cookies? Try F33nx's recipe

Sure, it's really easy:

1 pkg chocolate chip cookie mix (you can find this in the baking aisle with the cake/brownie mix stuff)
1 egg, beaten
3 tbsp instant coffee (like folgers)
1 tbsp ground espresso
4 tbsp Kahluha (I used Starbucks coffee liqueur cuz Kahluha sucks compared to this stuff)
1 cup dark chocolate chips (I used Hershey's Special Dark, it called for Ghiradelli bittersweet chunks but I couldn't find any)
1/2 cup walnuts
7 tbsp (all but one from a stick) softened unsalted butter/margarine

Preheat oven to 375. Place cookie mix in a large bowl, make a well (hole) in the center of the dry mix. Beat the egg, add all the coffee stuff to the egg mixture. Add butter, coffee/egg concoction, walnuts, and chocolate chips into the well. Mix until dough consistency (note: I had to use my hands to get the ingredients well-incorporated, since there's hardly any wet ingredients in this). Drop dough by the tablespoonful onto parchment-lined or non-stick cookie sheets (if you have a silpat, use that). Bake for 9-11 minutes (mine went the full 11) until edges are crispy and brown. Cool in wire rack and serve.

see:

[ame="http://www.uselessforums.com/showthread.php?t=9415"]Post here is UR Hornaaaaay - Useless Forums[/ame]

starting threads willy nilly .. ruh roh. but you've got them hooked with all the butsechs so they'll let you stay.

What kind? Oreo? Chocolate chip? Snickerdoodle? Sugar cookies? White chocolate macadamia nut? Double chocolate chocolate chip? There are just so many kinds of cookies to choose from.

ches.jpg

i think that since polo and i have pleased you that you should send us cookies.

actually, I never went to the steeking store! :/

I got my boots out to coordinate with my sloppy sweats and oversized poncho hotness, and then ADHD took over and I did laundry/yelled at a kid instead.

actually, I never went to the steeking store! :/

I got my boots out to coordinate with my sloppy sweats and oversized poncho hotness, and then ADHD took over and I did laundry/yelled at a kid instead.

i love yelling at kids, what'd you yell at it about?

Good Lord, he goes to bed, then suddenly hates his socks and whiiiiiines for new ones! It was the most retarded thing - ever.