I need cookies

I'd like to add that it is also best after its made, refrigerated, and reheated.

I used to believe that, but my wife's sister showed me an alternate method. It involves assembling the lasagna without first boiling the noodles. The dry noodles absorb moisture, and flavor, from the other ingredients overnight and result in a lasagna that holds its shape when cut even just a short time after baking.

I used to believe that, but my wife's sister showed me an alternate method. It involves assembling the lasagna without first boiling the noodles. The dry noodles absorb moisture, and flavor, from the other ingredients overnight and result in a lasagna that holds its shape when cut even just a short time after baking.

Noodles? You mean pasta sheets right? And I've never, ever boiled the pasta sheets. They always go in hard.

Is this a song reference, or is my vest (a fancy one btw) being mocked? Because the vest doesn't like being mocked. No no no not at all

See My Vest

Burns: Some men hunt for sport,
Others hunt for food,
The only thing I'm hunting for,
Is an outfit that looks good...

See my vest, see my vest,
Made from real gorilla chest,
Feel this sweater, there's no better,
Than authentic Irish setter.

See this hat, 'twas my cat,
My evening wear - vampire bat,
These white slippers are albino
African endangered rhino.

Grizzly bear underwear,
Turtles' necks, I've got my share,
Beret of poodle, on my noodle
It shall rest,

Try my red robin suit,
It comes one breast or two,
See my vest, see my vest,
See my vest.

Like my loafers? Former gophers -
It was that or skin my chauffeurs,
But a greyhound fur tuxedo
Would be best,

So let's prepare these dogs,

Mrs. Potts: Kill two for matching clogs,

Burns: See my vest, see my vest,
Oh please, won't you see my vest.

I made a Queso Fundido w/ Poblano Vinaigrette the other day. Served with Blue and yellow tortilla chips.

Melted cheese is awesome.

picture.php

I made a Queso Fundido w/ Poblano Vinaigrette the other day. Served with Blue and yellow tortilla chips.

Melted cheese is awesome.

picture.php

After reading my cooking science book, I found a ton of reasons why my making your pizza crust failed. Apparently, flour in the Canada is different than flour in the south. There were tons of other things I was doing wrong too.

Plz repost that recipe when you have a min.

After reading my cooking science book, I found a ton of reasons why my making your pizza crust failed. Apparently, flour in the Canada is different than flour in the south. There were tons of other things I was doing wrong too.

Plz repost that recipe when you have a min.

Will do. I usually use AP flour, but try to go by feel rather than strictly following a recipe. Weighing is much better than measuring, especially with flour.