I need cookies

Me too. I crave sweets. I've been good this week. I think I had a soda and part of a muffin.

I should be 500 lbs with this crap I crave! I try very hard to resist, but these cookies and stuff call me like I would suppose drugs do to an addict!
I just do it all in moderation.

I also crave sweets, and Cabella's has this AMAZING peppermint fudge out right now. :drool:. Knyte even said he'd brave the insane crowds at Cabellas with me one more time to get me more. He loves me so much. :heart:

if cookie monster was dead, he'd be rolling around in his grave right now!

I used to get inside my clothes hamper when i was a kid and act like Oscar the Grouch. Had a lid and everything.

I don't like sugar very often. I had a few blowpops a month or so ago cause I wasn't feeling good and a bite of cheesecake at fly's birthday party. For the most part, I avoid sugar.

I used to get inside my clothes hamper when i was a kid and act like Oscar the Grouch. Had a lid and everything.

I don't like sugar very often. I had a few blowpops a month or so ago cause I wasn't feeling good and a bite of cheesecake at fly's birthday party. For the most part, I avoid sugar.

That chzck was fuckin good. Not as good as the lasagna tho

That chzck was fuckin good. Not as good as the lasagna tho

definitely good cheesecake. that lasagna was awesome. if i can find a pan for it here, if not i'll go grab one, and make lasagna for us one of these evenings.

I am making chicken parmesan tonight for dinner. I like that. I wish I could get some good veal, though. Veal is so much better.

I like garlic cheese bread so much. And soft cookies