i miss dave :(

aww man.

Okay, here. Maybe this will help make up for it.

big gigantic titties

SHE'S GOT MORE BUNS THAN MAYOR MCCHEESE

BEAUDACIOUS SET OF TA TAS

CHECK OUT THE RACK ON THAT MIDNIGHT SNACK!!!

I'll officially end any talk about back door action and only focus on the mesmerizing actions of moving mammories.

This thread has been reopened due to an increased thread rating. If its rating degenerates, it may be closed again.

Dave, please discuss in great length about your current interests of the metal genre of music. Cuz you got good tastes in music.

Oh yeah, after I voted, before leaving the polling center, there was a lady collecting signatures from people who endorse gay and lesbian couples wishing to have legal marriage status in Maine. From talking with the woman, she was hoping for 60 signatures today and got 120 by 11:30am! So maybe people in Maine aren't so damn prejudice and that there is hope for some laws to allow gay and lesbian couples full legal marriage status here in this. Long story short, I signed the postcards. They will be delivered to our state representatives, state senators, and our congressional candidates.

Last edited:
Dave, please discuss in great length about your current interests of the metal genre of music. Cuz you got good tastes in music.

Oh yeah, after I voted, before leaving the polling center, there was a lady collecting signatures from people who endorse gay and lesbian couples wishing to have legal marriage status in Maine. From talking with the woman, she was hoping for 60 signatures today and got 120 by 11:30am! So maybe people in Maine aren't so damn prejudice and that there is hope for some laws to allow gay and lesbian couples full legal marriage status here in this. Long story short, I signed the postcards. They will be delivered to our state representatives, state senators, and our congressional candidates.

I have been grooving to the new Trivium album. Very awesome. Less Metallica, more Ascendancy mixed with more technical and talented playing.

Also Meshuggah's new release is mindblowing. "Bleed" is just scary good.

In Flames newest is better than most of their other stuff, but not the best.

Totally digging the Divine Heresy stuff, headed up by Dino from old school Fear Factory. Imagine FF on speed with a schizophrenic vocalist.

I have to say, however, I secretly am rocking to the new Dragonforce.

*goes back to hidding*

I have been grooving to the new Trivium album. Very awesome. Less Metallica, more Ascendancy mixed with more technical and talented playing.
Also Meshuggah's new release is mindblowing. "Bleed" is just scary good.
:D definitely. I saw them a few months ago. It was badass, even if Tomas had the blastbeats tracked at the concert. I guess even he has his limits.
In Flames newest is better than most of their other stuff, but not the best.
Anders seems to have more melodic tones going on in this album, which isn't too bad. I think Reroute to Remain is their best album thus far.
Totally digging the Divine Heresy stuff, headed up by Dino from old school Fear Factory. Imagine FF on speed with a schizophrenic vocalist.
but didn't they break up? They were supposed to play at the show I saw In Flames and Meshuggah at, but they supposedly broke up like the day before or some something. Anyway, I've only given them a brief listen. I gotta go back and check them out.
I have to say, however, I secretly am rocking to the new Dragonforce.
"yeeaaaaaaaaahh, I'm going to have to disagree with you, mhmmkay." /Bill Lumbergh