i miss dave :(

Thorn Bird

Forum Mom
May 24, 2005
Marklar
₥65
let's get him to come back. who's going to promise him nude pics? who's going to send him good beer for his fiance? who's going to :drool: at his PA?

where are you, 'zeag?? :( :heart:

Dear Dave,

If you come back, I'll make pulled pork for you. Afterwards, I'll go out for a beer and leave you to be in the middle of a man train with fly and Sarcasmo while Duke sits in the corner masturbating and silently weeping to himself. Then there will be banana pudding for dessert.

Love,
theac

Dear Dave,

If you come back, I'll make pulled pork for you. Afterwards, I'll go out for a beer and leave you to be in the middle of a man train with fly and Sarcasmo while Duke sits in the corner masturbating and silently weeping to himself. Then there will be banana pudding for dessert.

Love,
theac

Maybe throw in a couple of SNES games for good measure

good luck catching me, grabbing the lube.

448044999_bf10e2affe.jpg
??

see dbzeag? i can't even function enough to do things right...i don't even know what i'd label it. is it a gay thread? a non-gay thread? :( come back and help us.

He still posting on [M]

I posted on [M] as a callout because I know most of the people are from CA on there to vote no on prop 8. The other posts were while I was waiting for responses to the thread.

I don't want to post here because things happened and I feel my absence is better for all parties involved and to prevent future occurrences.

Carry on with talks of grease.