i miss dave :(

Your post made me feel like a great big jerkbag okay? I don't like feeling like a great big jerkbag, that's what alcohol is for.

Okay, is everyone paying attention? You won't offend me. ffs, I cross every line there is posting.

Can we get one thing straight? I am not, nor ever have been, angry with mikey. Disappointed mildly, perhaps. Angry with to the point of leaving a forum of friends over, never.

Then why don't you man up and air your dirty laundry? Don't come on here and say, "By the way, I left over something bad involving someone here" and then not tell us what that bad thing was. That's attention whoring.

Can we get one thing straight? I am not, nor ever have been, angry with mikey. Disappointed mildly, perhaps. Angry with to the point of leaving a forum of friends over, never.

It would be nice to see you back here and posting, that's all

Not going to be one of these cunts and tell you to "man up", if you don't want to post here that's fine, but you are missed and it would be good if you graced us with your dedication once more

I don't want to start anymore drama. I stated my reasons. I stated my wishes. I stated my actions. That should be enough.

I am only here tonight to help Kevlar open her mind a bit on voting, which is more important to more people that I could ever be mentioning a situation that very few would even know about or care about on an online forum where just a few hundred have access.

I don't want to start anymore drama. I stated my reasons. I stated my wishes. I stated my actions. That should be enough.

I am only here tonight to help Kevlar open her mind a bit on voting, which is more important to more people that I could ever be mentioning a situation that very few would even know about or care about on an online forum where just a few hundred have access.

No need for an explanation; just keep posting here. :)

God damnit dave.

I didn't know I was SUPPOSED to give a reach around.

It was my first fucking time. Quit holding it against me like this.

FUCK!