FYI i lul @ being on multiple ignore lists

I did look it up after you mentioned it!
Awesome. There's a ton of information about it. I only vaguely remember reading about it.

Thanks for all the animal products you cut out. Every bit helps both the animals and the planet.

• Gravy
Reactions: Ledboots
Awesome. There's a ton of information about it. I only vaguely remember reading about it.

Thanks for all the animal products you cut out. Every bit helps both the animals and the planet.
I don't think I will make a noticeable change or anything, it was more an ethical thing from a cognitive dissonance standpoint- my friend was describing the horrible treatment of animals at the big chain pet store he worked at (and how he tried to report it but they canned him and "lost" his emails which were on the work email/server) and just being horrified about it and being really sad, and then realized that I was being hypocritical about it if that upset me but not the treatment of animals for for and products. I didn't realize until I started the whole vegan thing just how much I took for granted.
I don't think less of people for their diets, I just feel better about myself (and not in an I'm superior kind of way, just that I feel good about the decisions I'm making)

• Gravy
Reactions: Ledboots and APRIL
@august you're making a big difference in the world. We can only do so much.

It's only a matter of time before mostly everyone starts adopting a vegan diet. Our planet can't handle much more abuse. We are running out of land for crops and the population growth just won't slow down.

Craft beer is almost always vegan, except a couple that have milk. German beers are all vegan, Guinness is now vegan, although they used the fish filters up until recently.

@august you're making a big difference in the world. We can only do so much.

It's only a matter of time before mostly everyone starts adopting a vegan diet. Our planet can't handle much more abuse. We are running out of land for crops and the population growth just won't slow down.
Actually population growth is slowing down.