FYI i lul @ being on multiple ignore lists

I accidentally ignored @Duke once because my screen is sensitive and I must have hamfistedly bumped that option on, and I was really confused at some one-sided conversations for a while before I figured it out :lol:

it's okay to admit you did it on purpose.

Everyone here has at one time or another.

and i don't blame them

;)

:lol:

I havent.
vDHErSm.jpg

it's okay to admit you did it on purpose.

Everyone here has at one time or another.

and i don't blame them

;)

I know you're just teasing, but I really haven't. I think the only IL I've ever fucked with was redrum on genmay because he'd just follow me into every thread and repeatedly spam about what a fat slore I was and it was because I got tired of scrolling

I know you're just teasing, but I really haven't. I think the only IL I've ever fucked with was redrum on genmay because he'd just follow me into every thread and repeatedly spam about what a fat slore I was and it was because I got tired of scrolling

You should eat more vegetables.

He was just concerned about your exercise habits, and wanted to give your finger a workout.