I love the NFL

F33nX said:
so what do you think of this overhyped mcnabb/TO controversy? i think that things will be different for the next couple of weeks if mcnabb can't shake the bruised sternum injury. let's see if TO will still give "181%"

TAKE NOTE YOU FUCKING PUSSY ASS MEN, BUBBLES (hot) and F33NX (probably hot, I don't know) ARE FLUENT IN NFL AND THEREFORE HOT

edit: BUT YOU GUYS ARE PUSSIES

theacoustician said:
Is hockey gay or manly?

hockey is manlier then football. But it can also be quite gay depending on the locker room environment. hockey is also manlier then baseball.

Bubbles said:
Tru

You're a moron.....:rolleyes:

I'm sorry that you don't appreciate our national pasttime, the greatest sport to ever be played by man...except maybe to the death indian lacrosse

F33nX said:
so what do you think of this overhyped mcnabb/TO controversy? i think that things will be different for the next couple of weeks if mcnabb can't shake the bruised sternum injury. let's see if TO will still give "181%"
it's overhyped - I'm a little worried about McNabb (okay, not really I live in Baltimore), but unless I see obvious signs of no recovery he'll be better in a week or so

TO (that cocky SOB) second only to say Randy Moss is gonna be the go to WR whether he's talking shit, blinging ice, smiling into the camera or not

smileynev said:
I'm sorry that you don't appreciate our national pasttime, the greatest sport to ever be played by man...except maybe to the death indian lacrosse

Our national pasttime is football. Baseball is full of the Japanese, Dominican Republicans, I could go on and on. Football may have a few fruity European kickers, but for the most part it's the perfect American Sport.

elpmis said:
it's overhyped - I'm a little worried about McNabb (okay, not really I live in Baltimore), but unless I see obvious signs of no recovery he'll be better in a week or so

TO (that cocky SOB) second only to say Randy Moss is gonna be the go to WR whether he's talking shit, blinging ice, smiling into the camera or not

Ohhh Baltimore. The Ravens are slotted to be quite the team this year....:cool: