I love the NFL

Bubbles said:
Our national pasttime is football. Baseball is full of the Japanese, Dominican Republicans, I could go on and on. Football may have a few fruity European kickers, but for the most part it's the perfect American Sport.

Last I checked the US still welcomed foreigners. Racist

Coqui said:
HAAAAAAAIL TO THE REDSKINS

HAAAAAAAAAIL VICTORY

HAAAAAAAAAAIL TO THE REDSKINS

FIGHT FOR OLD D.C.

do you think you'll beat the Cowboys sunday?

edit: sorry, the game is MONDAY

elpmis said:
HAAAAAAAIL TO THE REDSKINS

HAAAAAAAAAIL VICTORY

HAAAAAAAAAAIL TO THE REDSKINS

FIGHT FOR OLD D.C.

do you think you'll beat the Cowboys sunday?

edit: sorry, the game is MONDAY

Yes I think we'll win. I don't think we are going to blow them out, but I'm confident that our defense will hold.

Coqui said:
Yes I think we'll win. I don't think we are going to blow them out, but I'm confident that our defense will hold.
washington looked strong against the bears (but it's the bears) - portis gives me a boner

it'll be a matter of washington's defense against the cowboys intense offense (Beldsoe to Crayton == $$$)

you gotta admit though the Cowboy defense isn't exactly weak - the fucking show down LT

THEY SHUT DOWN LT

edit: and yes I think keeping ladanian to 70 some yards is shutting him down

edit 2: okay I just checked the game stats he had a TD

THEY DIDN'T SHUT DOWN LT I TAKE IT BACK

Last edited:
elpmis said:
washington looked strong against the bears (but it's the bears) - portis gives me a boner

it'll be a matter of washington's defense against the cowboys intense offense (Beldsoe to Crayton == $$$)

you gotta admit though the Cowboy defense isn't exactly weak - the fucking show down LT

THEY SHUT DOWN LT

edit: and yes I think keeping ladanian to 70 some yards is shutting him down

Expect Portis to break 100 again. Expect Bledsoe to have a nice long face to face with the grass.

Bubbles said:
NO ONE LIKES BASEBALL.................FOOTBALL IS OUR NATIONAL PASTIME

:fly:

Because football is full of redblooded americans and baseball only has job stealing border hoppers? Yayyyyy florida.

smileynev said:
College football = not good enough to go pro.

agreed...it's like watching college baseball :rolleyes:

yes, huge football fan here...been watching every sunday since I was about 5

falcons will be in the bowl this year :cool:

why_ask_why said:
agreed...it's like watching college baseball :rolleyes:

yes, huge football fan here...been watching every sunday since I was about 5

falcons will be in the bowl this year :cool:
what's there not to like about Atlanta: Warrick Dunn? Vick? Jenkins? I love those guys, I LOVE the Falcons. Hell, even their uniforms are my favorite in football. I agree with you, I think the falcons will be going to the superbowl this year, but then again, I said that last year ...