I love the NFL

simple

Giant Member
Sep 30, 2004
^_^
Marklar
₥5
Anyone else obsessed with football?

Am I the only straight male on these forums?

I wanna talk football damnit!!!!

I love football. Unfortunately I didn't do well in my pool last week. Ineed to step it up a bit and stop listening to other people. A boy in my ofice saw my picks and convinced me to change them............I lost both of those games.

NOW I REMEMBER WHY I HAVE TO ACT LIKE A FAG ONLINE - BECAUSE IT'S THE ONLY FUCKING WAY A STRAIGHT MALE CAN FIT IN AROUND HERE

Bubbles said:
I love football. Unfortunately I didn't do well in my pool last week. Ineed to step it up a bit and stop listening to other people. A boy in my ofice saw my picks and convinced me to change them............I lost both of those games.
You bet each week? :drool:

elpmis said:
NOW I REMEMBER WHY I HAVE TO ACT LIKE A FAG ONLINE - BECAUSE IT'S THE ONLY FUCKING WAY A STRAIGHT MALE CAN FIT IN AROUND HERE
Well, then pretend to be gay and we can talk about boys, fashion, baseball, and other gay friendly topics.

theacoustician said:
Well, then pretend to be gay and we can talk about boys, fashion, baseball, and other gay friendly topics.
fuck that, that's not what my thread is about

so what do you think of this overhyped mcnabb/TO controversy? i think that things will be different for the next couple of weeks if mcnabb can't shake the bruised sternum injury. let's see if TO will still give "181%"

F33nX said:
so what do you think of this overhyped mcnabb/TO controversy? i think that things will be different for the next couple of weeks if mcnabb can't shake the bruised sternum injury. let's see if TO will still give "181%"

We're talking football, not gay ass fag drama.