I love my phonecam v.ricer

Pandora said:
I tried to get a pic of this sweet little thang the other day. Nothing all that ricetastic about this car, but it was one of the funniest cars I've seen in awhile. He had a ginormous rainbow going across his back window. But the best part was his trailer hitch. Dangling beneith it was a lovely gilded ball sac....no seriously! He had a pair of gold bawls hanging from his trailer hitch, and I'm not talking tennis balls, or baseballs either! You can kinda see the glint from them just under his fender....

goldbawls.jpg

I think I actually saw an SUV not long ago with a ball sack hanging off the back. I don't know what the deal is with those, but if it's supposed to be an actual car scrotum that's just too bizarre for words.

Still no response from NASA concerning my order for my own planet, either. They better hurry that shit up.

Sarcasmo said:
I think I actually saw an SUV not long ago with a ball sack hanging off the back. I don't know what the deal is with those, but if it's supposed to be an actual car scrotum that's just too bizarre for words.

Still no response from NASA concerning my order for my own planet, either. They better hurry that shit up.
Hmm....I wonder if they make car bewbs? :D

:eek: you're getting your own planet?!?!!? :cool: I want one too!

Sarcasmo said:

Here ya go mate

http://yournutz.com/

Pandora said:
I tried to get a pic of this sweet little thang the other day. Nothing all that ricetastic about this car, but it was one of the funniest cars I've seen in awhile. He had a ginormous rainbow going across his back window. But the best part was his trailer hitch. Dangling beneith it was a lovely gilded ball sac....no seriously! He had a pair of gold bawls hanging from his trailer hitch, and I'm not talking tennis balls, or baseballs either! You can kinda see the glint from them just under his fender....

goldbawls.jpg
Kewl...everyone needs a pair of balls to hang from their car.

Pandora said:
Hmm....I wonder if they make car bewbs? :D

:eek:

YES!

boobcar.jpg

And then there's this guy who i saw on the road again this morning...clearly he ripped that wing off someone elses red car, realized it wasn't going to mount proper, so he just glued it on best he can. LMAO! :fly:

wrongwing.JPG

Last edited:
SchmilK said:
YES!

[IG]http://uselessforums.com/files/062205/boobcar.jpg[/IMG]

And then there's this guy who i saw on the road again this morning...clearly he ripped that wing off someone elses red car, realized it wasn't going to mount proper, so he just glued it on best he can. LMAO! :fly:

wrongwing.JPG
no fucking way. BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I got a bunch of "beans and rice" photos that i've taken while driving. :D We got some real jackasses living up north in illinois!

This is by far the ugliest
bummer.jpg