I love my phonecam v.ricer

Bump for moar pics.
LOL
Pr0n(108).jpg

This is a bum who has been outside my work for years. I finally saw him in Subway picking up a cold cut combo. The fucker whipped out like $50 to pay for it. :wtf:
Pr0n(107).jpg

fly said:
This is a bum who has been outside my work for years. I finally saw him in Subway picking up a cold cut combo. The fucker whipped out like $50 to pay for it. :wtf:

Most "bums" carry around over $1000 in their pockets, aren't really homeless, and aren't poor in the least. I never give money to bums but I'll offer food.

Coqui said:
Most "bums" carry around over $1000 in their pockets, aren't really homeless, and aren't poor in the least. I never give money to bums but I'll offer food.
There was a guy in my home-town like that, lived in a HUGE but trashed house - owned it outright, dressed in the same pair of overalls every day, never showered, and paid for everything with a sack of quarters he carried around.

Died with millions in the bank.

Here's a bum I used to see all the time...you can kinda see all hte trash built up in the passenger seat and covering up most of the driver side windhsield as well. freakin crazy how people live

garbagevan.JPG

SchmilK said:
Here's a bum I used to see all the time...you can kinda see all hte trash built up in the passenger seat and covering up most of the driver side windhsield as well. freakin crazy how people live

[IG]http://uselessforums.com/files/062205/garbagevan.JPG[/IMG]
omfg BWAHAHAHA