I love my phonecam v.ricer

fly

omg
Oct 1, 2004
Marklar
₥84,380
Steam
mattressfish
I like to document ricers that I find around town, just cause they make me giggle.

Here are two that I had on my phone. I had some other ones, but I must have deleted them somehow.

Pr0n067.jpg

Pr0n080.jpg

Little ocean designs around the parking spots is seriously one of the gayest things I have ever seen. I don't think I could bear living in such a jaunty little community.

Sarcasmo said:
Little ocean designs around the parking spots is seriously one of the gayest things I have ever seen. I don't think I could bear living in such a jaunty little community.
hahahaha

I liked them so much I painted them around a spot at my apartment complex.

I tried to get a pic of this sweet little thang the other day. Nothing all that ricetastic about this car, but it was one of the funniest cars I've seen in awhile. He had a ginormous rainbow going across his back window. But the best part was his trailer hitch. Dangling beneith it was a lovely gilded ball sac....no seriously! He had a pair of gold bawls hanging from his trailer hitch, and I'm not talking tennis balls, or baseballs either! You can kinda see the glint from them just under his fender....

goldbawls.jpg