I like it hot

I guess it's a common thing among straight men. Makes me wonder if Sarcasmo is truly vanilla since he doesn't appear to have it done.

But you were talking about your ass. Deep Throat comments don't make sense.

seriously though, if you shoved a butt plug up there and started squeezing your sphincter muscle, it would take care of itself.

No, LES = Lower Esophageal Sphincter...that's upper GI, my lower GI is good to go :fly:

I'm pretty sure most people on our planet never need to have their throats widened. Some of you are like goddamn circus sideshows.

visiting the tampa crew a few years ago we went to BW3 and I got the hottest ones they could make as well...I had to quit 1/2 way through my 12...they were just too hot

Thems the blazin wings, they're awesome - but very hot. They have a mango habenero sauce that is one level below blazin, and they are fucking delish as well.

Thems the blazin wings, they're awesome - but very hot. They have a mango habenero sauce that is one level below blazin, and they are fucking delish as well.

I remember putting the rest on the table up for grabs and no one could make it through more than 1 or 2 iirc...maybe I asked for them extra hot? don't remember

there was a great local wing place in rochester that had ghost pepper wing sauce. holy fuck they were hot and SO good. i could make it through about 3 before i was tearing up and had no control over my running nose