I like it hot

It's dismissive. Like "I dont care enough to come up with a proper response."

People were bitching I talk to them like they're stupid.

Somehow these two concepts are related.

Like how I used to mentally add "you want fries with that?" to every response for c a ouple months once.

It's dismissive. Like "I dont care enough to come up with a proper response."

People were bitching I talk to them like they're stupid.

Somehow these two concepts are related.

Like how I used to mentally add "you want fries with that?" to every response for c a ouple months once.

You do talk to us like we are stupid... using a yo mama joke is even worse. :waw:

Yum! Blue cheese is sooo good. After you get used to that try out gorgonzola. :drool:

I love blue cheese, but I think gorgonzola just tastes like feet. Yuck

I love all things hot, like elpmis. BW3s has a great blazin sauce that I enjoy as well. If it makes me sweat, its good.

I too love hot food, as long as it isn't just hot. It must have good flavor as well. Dan and I once went to a BW3's in Ohio. We ordered the hottest wings they had thinking that in the midwest they simply don't know what hot is. We were really wrong. Those wings were just too hot to enjoy. No flavor, just burn.

I like spicy foods but can't eat them...I have chronic acid reflux due to a loose LES (it's a sphincter muscle :hi2u:)

[insert deep throat jokes here]

I love all things hot, like elpmis. BW3s has a great blazin sauce that I enjoy as well. If it makes me sweat, its good.

I love blue cheese, but I think gorgonzola just tastes like feet. Yuck

I too love hot food, as long as it isn't just hot. It must have good flavor as well. Dan and I once went to a BW3's in Ohio. We ordered the hottest wings they had thinking that in the midwest they simply don't know what hot is. We were really wrong. Those wings were just too hot to enjoy. No flavor, just burn.

visiting the tampa crew a few years ago we went to BW3 and I got the hottest ones they could make as well...I had to quit 1/2 way through my 12...they were just too hot

I'm a big fan of scary spice. In fact, I always preferred her over baby spice or the far more generic sporty spice. Don't even get me started on posh spice. The wealthy are too bland to understand true flavor.

I'm a big fan of scary spice. In fact, I always preferred her over baby spice or the far more generic sporty spice. Don't even get me started on posh spice. The wealthy are too bland to understand true flavor.

is that why you're :vanilla:? :fly:

I like spicy foods but can't eat them...I have chronic acid reflux due to a loose LES (it's a sphincter muscle :hi2u:)

But you were talking about your ass. Deep Throat comments don't make sense.

seriously though, if you shoved a butt plug up there and started squeezing your sphincter muscle, it would take care of itself.

Zac has something similar. He's due for another operation to get his throat widened.