I like it hot

simple

Giant Member
Sep 30, 2004
^_^
Marklar
₥5
I love spicy foods that use hot spices, or hot sauce on non spicy foods. I like Aleppo Peppers, Baharat, Cajun Seasonings, Cayenne Peppers, Chili Powder, Chipotle Peppers, Curry Powder, Nam Prik Krung Kaeng Ped, Jamaican Jerk Seasonings, King Creole Seasonings, and Tabasco. Anyone else in to eating their food hot as shit? I like it hot like whoa. I like it so hot it's like being in bed with 5 Sarcasmos. What's some of your favorite spices or hot dishes?

I love any kind of hot pepper, or spicy mustard

I use these pretty often

2578_large.jpg

not really too spicy but I like the taste

1521TP.jpg

I love any kind of hot pepper, or spicy mustard

I use these pretty often

2578_large.jpg

not really too spicy but I like the taste

[ig]http://www.hotnbottled.com/images/1521TP.jpg[/img]

thesoupprincess loves sriracha. she turned me on to it(ffs, she call me at the grocery store to make sure i picked it up a few years ago). i like the flavor but not as hot as i would like.

I like Cholula just for taste; it's not at all hot. My little brother gave me some anal bomb hot sauce I use in cooking, but I forget the name. 2 dashes heat up 4 ounces of BBQ sauce to an obscene level. I like the old standbys too - Tobasco, Louisiana, Crystal...

I have a huge bottle of cholula in the frig.

I can't eat spicy foods, my tongue rejects it. However a friend of mine told me that if you eat something everyday for 10 days then you like it, so if I ever bothered to want to like curries then I could do.

I am making a thai stir fry tonight, but no chillis kthx. I might rub my fake chicken in some herbs and spices but that's it.