WTF I know nothing...

The NCAA doesn't own the conferences nor do they own the bowl games. Kicking Penn State out of the NCAA opens the door for them to actually pay their athletes as well as let them play at that level for as long as they want (since there's no governing body on eligibility), thus Penn State would win more National Championships.
NCAA doesnt own anything, they are a non profit association of member institutions. It's not a league like the NFL.

Schools will never pay student athletes :lol: It would make college football entirely unprofitable and put them in direct competition with the NFL.

stop pretending like you give a shit about it.
i didnt say i gave a shit about it L!amz, im just asking what it all means... its all over the news here in toronto.. so who better to ask than my know it all homies here at UF.... geez L!amz... :(

tumblr_l4garpNxig1qzy5jio1_500.png

Whatever gets her the most attention for the few minutes she will grace this forum.

that was way harsh Tai

tumblr_lgzvp9ub2B1qhsqy6o1_500.gif

i didnt say i gave a shit about it L!amz, im just asking what it all means... its all over the news here in toronto.. so who better to ask than my know it all homies here at UF.... geez L!amz... :(
Did you try reading/listening/watching the news? Usually I find that helpful when I'm trying to figure out something related to current events.

Clueless is a remarkably good movie -.- I totally forgot about it...

honestly... i dont have the patience to sit and listen to the news... the run these little clips and move on to some stupid shit...
i guess i just wanted some cliffs...
fuck why dont u people just take me out back and shoot meeeeee :(

honestly... i dont have the patience to sit and listen to the news... the run these little clips and move on to some stupid shit...
i guess i just wanted some cliffs...
fuck why dont u people just take me out back and shoot meeeeee :(
Societal discontent, mostly involving 20 something white people who think life is unfair and want it to be more fairer.