WTF I know nothing...

Yea, the more that comes out about the penn state thing the more fucked up it gets. Everyone involved should fry.

And to whoever said it wouldn't hurt thier team or recruiting ability, alum money, etc... Check the news, I watched a thing last night where students were saying they were embarrassed to admit they go to penn state. Will be easy for other schools to take those recruits. "you want to go here, or to peddo U"?
I think the NCAA should axe the entire program like SMU in the '80s.

Except as it stands, they haven't violated any NCAA rules.
There was an interview with the NCAA president on NPR shortly after it came out. He said they are considering sanctions. I'm assuming there is a catch all ethics rule somewhere.

10.01.1 Honesty and Sportsmanship. Individuals employed by (or associated with) a member institution
to administer, conduct or coach intercollegiate athletics and all participating student-athletes shall act with
honesty and sportsmanship at all times so that intercollegiate athletics as a whole, their institutions and they, as
individuals, shall represent the honor and dignity of fair play and the generally recognized high standards associated
with wholesome competitive sports.
from http://www.ncaapublications.com/productdownloads/D112.pdf

I think rape pretty much goes against "the generally recognized high standards associated with wholesome competitive sports."

I think rape pretty much goes against "the generally recognized high standards associated with wholesome competitive sports."

No it doesn't. There's been numerous cases of athletes raping someone, and the NCAA doesn't get involved. Also that is while on field, not off the field.

No it doesn't. There's been numerous cases of athletes raping someone, and the NCAA doesn't get involved. Also that is while on field, not off the field.
Would you like to put money on that?

Here's a letter from the NCAA to Penn State.
EesLm.jpg

IVzQO.jpg

HERE is the link to it on the Penn State website http://www.psu.edu/ur/2011/NCAA.pdf

Any other wisdom you want to share?

Last edited:
Last edited:
Has any other school ever covered up for extended repeated homosexual child rape and been caught?

We ain't talking 17 yo girl who looks 23 either, we are talking about pounding preteen boy ass.

Has any other school ever covered up for extended repeated homosexual child r*pe and been caught?

We ain't talking 17 yo girl who looks 23 either, we are talking about pounding preteen boy ass.

Not that I know of....but that's a legal matter, not an NCAA matter. If the NCAA does put sanctions on Penn State, then this will set a precedence to go after drug convictions, and any other crime too.

Not that I know of....but that's a legal matter, not an NCAA matter. If the NCAA does put sanctions on Penn State, then this will set a precedence to go after drug convictions, and any other crime too.

No it won't. It will set the precedence that covering up for child rape is not ok. Not some petty victimless misdemeanor drug charge, but covering up for felonies which ruined childrens lives.

No it won't. It will set the precedence that covering up for child r*pe is not ok. Not some petty victimless misdemeanor drug charge, but covering up for felonies which ruined childrens lives.

So you think the NCAA will only involve themselves in illegal activites if it involves statutory r*pe? What makes it so they will only deal with one specific case of illegal activity? What about felony drug charges? What about assault?

So you think the NCAA will only involve themselves in illegal activites if it involves statutory r*pe? What makes it so they will only deal with one specific case of illegal activity? What about felony drug charges? What about assault?

If a coach is dealing drugs I'm sure they would

When something becomes an international story making the ncaa look bad, they are gonna use thier banhammer.

we are also talking about a case where the school was unable to deal with the problem, if penn state just found out and dealt with it, this wouldn't be an issue. When they try to cover it up and show thier incompetence, it's time for the ncaa to step in and deal with it. Regardless of the crime.

Last edited:
i dont know why im so disconnected from everything... and i mean everything...

i have NO clue what this OCCUPY shit is, i barely watched the news and saw that Anonymous had threatened something blah blah blah about Occupy Toronto or something..
i seriously have ZERO clue wtf is going on.

It's about occupying things that are over occupied, thus the protesters. They are protesting the overoccupationing of overoccupying occupiers.

iCloud... what the fuuuuuuuuuuck is that? i googled it and had to watch some kid on a youtube video break it down for me and i still dont know wtf that is...
..............................................................the app in which you can capture clouds...?

Penn State... eeww did someone rape little boys in a shower? was zac involved?
A guy named Sandusky overtouched kid's thighs, he says. That's not rape, he says. And it's normal to shower with children, he says. Zac agrees. Joe Paterno knew about it all, and doesn't care.

Demi Moore & Ashton Kutcher... he cheated? really? divorce? wow, didnt see that one coming.
It's only because Demi's facial fillers have poisoned her brains. Ashton's seeking women with unpoisoned brains. Preferrably ladymen.

OMFG KIM KARDASHIAN IS GETTING A DIVORCE?
This is a broad who let some B side artist piss all over her (and film it), and you're surprised?? She did this for caysh. She made like $20 mill of of the wedding. Her and her ma are hounds.

What happened to Regis Philbin? did he die? where did he go?
REgis appears only in commercialization now. He's main topics are shitty banks and hemorrhoid creams.

what the fuuuuuuuuuuuuck is Skyrim ???????????????????????????????????
It's a role playing game where all the men on this forum can act out their gay fantasies. I plan on leaving my husband alone in our bedroom while he starts playing this one. :fly:

If a coach is dealing drugs I'm sure they would

When something becomes an international story making the ncaa look bad, they are gonna use thier banhammer.

we are also talking about a case where the school was unable to deal with the problem, if penn state just found out and dealt with it, this wouldn't be an issue. When they try to cover it up and show thier incompetence, it's time for the ncaa to step in and deal with it. Regardless of the crime.

It doesn't make the NCAA look bad. Schools participate in the NCAA, they are not the NCAA.