I Just Made a Lasik and Gyno Appt for Next Week -->

elpmis said:
I knew what you meant

I think the gel levels lower and don't rise, but I can't recall for sure
i think it's the other way around. the eye is the roughly the same size from birth til death (unless we're talking macular degeneration or something). so if the pressure increases, it has to be due to an increase in vitreous humor, not due to shrinkage of the eye.

F33nX said:
i think it's the other way around. the eye is the roughly the same size from birth til death (unless we're talking macular degeneration or something). so if the pressure increases, it has to be due to an increase in vitreous humor, not due to shrinkage of the eye.
damn I could have sworn pressure in the eye drops by about 8 or 9%. So the eyeball gets a just a touch smaller

elpmis said:
damn I could have sworn pressure in the eye drops by about 8 or 9%. So the eyeball gets a just a touch smaller
well think about what the rest of the female body goes through- swollen feet, swollen abdomen, general cushioning for the fetus. there's a lot more liquid content in there, why shouldn't it go to the eyes as well?

F33nX said:
well think about what the rest of the female body goes through- swollen feet, swollen abdomen, general cushioning for the fetus. there's a lot more liquid content in there, why shouldn't it go to the eyes as well?

Ewwwww....Can we stop talking about this? You guys are creeping me out. Swollen people scare me. They remind me of drowning victims. :omy:

F33nX said:
ya I guess so

Thorn Bird said:
damned hormones.
all i craved to eat when preggers was steak steak steak. others i know couldn't STAND the thought/smell/sight/taste/touch of certain foods. something they loved they then couldn't stand. or they couldn't cook/eat meat. it's very weird.

My wife must have eaten 6 to 8 baked potatoes a day when pregant. My son loves the hell out of french fries. I saw that one coming.

b_sinning said:
My wife must have eaten 6 to 8 baked potatoes a day when pregant. My son loves the hell out of french fries. I saw that one coming.

If my kid has access to french fries he won't eat anything else. We have to hide his fries from him until he eats his hamburger at McDonalds, and then he gets them as a prize.

Sarcasmo said:
If my kid has access to french fries he won't eat anything else. We have to hide his fries from him until he eats his hamburger at McDonalds, and then he gets them as a prize.

:wtf:, then what do you do with his Happy Meal prize/toy?

KNYTE said:
:wtf:, then what do you do with his Happy Meal prize/toy?

you stash them away until you need a road trip toy, or a stocking stuffer, or a last-minute gift for a birthday party, depending on the toy, of course.

we're not allowed to go to mcdonald's, but if i could, i'd go buy all those strawberry shortcake figurines they have now. :(

Thorn Bird said:
you stash them away until you need a road trip toy, or a stocking stuffer, or a last-minute gift for a birthday party, depending on the toy, of course.

we're not allowed to go to mcdonald's, but if i could, i'd go buy all those strawberry shortcake figurines they have now. :(

My Mother in Law collected a bunch of the My Little Pony's for Haylee. I may have to go check out the Strawberry Shortcake ones and just buy the toys if they are cute.

kiwi said:
My Mother in Law collected a bunch of the My Little Pony's for Haylee. I may have to go check out the Strawberry Shortcake ones and just buy the toys if they are cute.

how much are they if you buy them separately?

Thorn Bird said:
damned hormones.
all i craved to eat when preggers was steak steak steak. others i know couldn't STAND the thought/smell/sight/taste/touch of certain foods. something they loved they then couldn't stand. or they couldn't cook/eat meat. it's very weird.

My mom was a vegetarian when she got pregnant, then she started eating nothing but McDonalds hamburgers dipped in ice cream and creamed hearring. :barf:

Bubbles said:
My mom was a vegetarian when she got pregnant, then she started eating nothing but McDonalds hamburgers dipped in ice cram and creamed hearring. :barf:

:barf: i think that's something no one should ever have to know. :fly:

That is going to be the best part of being pregnant...hey Eric, I want ice cream. "But honey its 3 in the morning" I know, but your unborn child wants ice cream. Awwww yeah. What power! :fly: