Sep 30, 2004
Houston
Marklar
₥60,587
~**~~April Mazac's Blog!~~**~

February 01, 2006
Mood: Stressed, yet feeling floaty :april:
Music: None...I hear traffic tho

I have so much on my plate to eat.. ahem do today at work. So since I haven't spoken to you guys on here much I felt to relieve the stress I would make a thread and ignore my adult responsibilities and hang out with you kiddies.

I made a Lasik appt, I'm SOOOOO excited... yet scared. Anyone have it done? Theac will voice his opinion, but does anyone else have any insight to it?

Also I made a gyno appt... yet I will probably still be on the rag when I go. Funny. Am I rite? Pics anyone?

:heart: Miss you guys.

If I ever have occasion to visit a butt-doctor, Ima eat a bunch of tacobell and drink the hell out of some guinness the night before. You know, for the comedy "pull-my-finger" routine before the exam.

Drool-Boy said:
If I ever have occasion to visit a butt-doctor, Ima eat a bunch of tacobell and drink the hell out of some guinness the night before. You know, for the comedy "pull-my-finger" routine before the exam.

That would triumph tub-girl.

Drool-Boy said:

I've only had one prostate exam and swear the doctor hand the hands of a NBA player. He said you may feel a little pressure anda few seconds later he was flicking my Uvula. I was wondering if he has going to throw on a headlamp and stick his whole damn head in.

Bubbles said:
so, is there a specific reason for your gyno trip, or are you just bored

I need to refill my birth control and the only way they will is if I come in for my yearly exam. :sigh:

Oh and the funny bumps.