i heart april23!!

Thorn Bird said:
dammit. i shoulda had a thread about kingdom of heaven. :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: pandora and i had a date last night and spent it drooling. of course liam is in this fantastic movie. li-yummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!!!!!!!!!!!!! :drool: :drool: yep. i shoulda titled this thread "i had an orgasm last night."

want to touch.... :drool:
koh7.jpg

Thorn Bird said:
dammit. i shoulda had a thread about kingdom of heaven. :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: pandora and i had a date last night and spent it drooling. of course liam is in this fantastic movie. li-yummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!!!!!!!!!!!!! :drool: :drool: yep. i shoulda titled this thread "i had an orgasm last night."
no more orgasm and toys talk. :eekers:

This thread is now about the most effective methods killing zombies:

Shovel

Shotgun

Semitruck

Anti-personell mines

AK47

Pandora said:
want to touch.... :drool:
[IG]http://uselessforums.com/files/051505/koh7.jpg[/IMG]

I don't get all the fuss about him. I can think of many others that are much hotter. Collin Farrel tops the list and I must put Bradd Pitt on it, especially after Mr and Mrs Smith.

(Don't worry KNYTE you are still hotter than both :drool: so you can come home peacefully).

kiwi said:
I don't get all the fuss about him. I can think of many others that are much hotter. Collin Farrel tops the list and I must put Bradd Pitt on it, especially after Mr and Mrs Smith.

(Don't worry KNYTE you are still hotter than both :drool: so you can come home peacefully).

I don't care for Collin or Brad. Collin's too trashy and Brad is..too... bland? He's blond and that usually doesn't do anything for me. It's all about Orlando....:drool: Orlando, Orlando, Orlando. Or if Orlando is too busy I'll settle for Matthew.

sahara2.jpg