i heart april23!!

Thorn Bird said:
ummmmmmmmm.....
LIAM NEESON?!?!?!?!

if you think he's a fairy, you need to look up the word or somethin'. and you apparently have not seen kingdom of heaven...orlando's nothin' but REAL MAN. god, i could eat those for breakfast, lunch and dinner.

I never said anything about Liam. He's a manly man.

Pandora said:
Just cuz you like your men hairy and testosteroniee doesn't mean everyone else does! ;)

I just like to run my fingers through their chest hair after they have their way with me. :drool:

I have no respect for the small guys like Orlando, Tom cruise, etc. I respect Mathew M. becuase he's so off the wall and seems so comfortable with himself and just doesn't give a fuck. Seems like he would be a cool guy to meet. I'm not saying I'd play the bongos naked with him though.

b_sinning said:
I have no respect for the small guys like Orlando, Tom cruise, etc. I respect Mathew M. becuase he's so off the wall and seems so comfortable with himself and just doesn't give a fuck. Seems like he would be a cool guy to meet. I'm saying I'd totally play the bongos naked with him.

fxt for truth

Pandora said:
I don't care for Collin or Brad. Collin's too trashy and Brad is..too... bland? He's blond and that usually doesn't do anything for me. It's all about Orlando....:drool: Orlando, Orlando, Orlando. Or if Orlando is too busy I'll settle for Matthew.

sahara2.jpg
y helo thar!