i heart april23!!

Pandora said:
He's the only reason I reallah wanna see that movie. Him and... her... :drool:

highkick.jpg

its the hotness. I liked it as much as the other two.

SpangeMonkee said:
its the hotness. I liked it as much as the other two.

I think we own it, but I won't watch the Blade movies. I saw the first one edited for TV and it was too much for me.

Coqui said:
You post a movie that she's in a T-shirt, I post a movie with this...who wins?

[IG]http://uselessforums.com/files/051505/JessicaBielsc.jpeg[/IMG]

The chic from Seventh Heaven is the chic you are all drooling over :confused: She is annoying and can't act.

Ryan needs to make a movie with Dane Cook. It doesn't matter what, it would be comedy gold. Those two are fucking hilarious.

Pandora said:
want to touch.... :drool:
koh7.jpg
Why hello there :hi2u:

KNYTE said:
This thread is now about the most effective methods killing zombies:

Shovel

Shotgun

Semitruck

Anti-personell mines

AK47

Aim for the head stupid! :p

Sarcasmo said:
I just like to run my fingers through their chest hair after they have their way with me. :drool:
:barf:
b_sinning said:
I have no respect for the small guys like Orlando, Tom cruise, etc. I respect Mathew M. becuase he's so off the wall and seems so comfortable with himself and just doesn't give a fuck. Seems like he would be a cool guy to meet. I'm not saying I'd play the bongos naked with him though.
Most of the best actors around are "small" guys. NOt everyone can have your big manly chest ;)

SpangeMonkee said:
I'm not quite sure why my wife is talkin' about other men and yanking.

I think I need someone to hold me.

OOOOO! ME! Me! Pick mE!!!! (thorn...your hubby is hot :drool: )

kiwi said:
The chic from Seventh Heaven is the chic you are all drooling over :confused: She is annoying and can't act.

QFMFT!!

GO SEE BATMAN!! (oh and if you haven't seen Equilibrium see that too cause that movie fucking owns! Gunkata is so damn cool!)

hot.jpeg

christian_bale_in_reign_of_fire.jpg