I haven't seen any US News Network cover this...

Jumpy cops are the best. I could say that this has something to do with the lack of training with lethal weapons in England but eh. They should've at least waited until he was running.

Last edited:
ChikkenNoodul said:
That dude that got whacked in NYC a few years back, the cops were what like 10 feet away or less?

They dumped 41 rounds off, of which 9 hit.
19, they hit him with 19. It was dark out and he was a darkie.

Then if he didnt run and didnt know he was being followed it changes everything.

It kind of puts a wrinkle in the Sean Hannity put the lock down on suspected people theory dosnt it?

BTW, CNN is running the ITV story on this now.

And yes, Sean's theory is that we need to go back to the WWII days and start doing drastic things such as camps for suspected people, removal of rights, going beyond the law and such. Admittingly hes somewhat right but he also dont have to worry about being a suspect because he looks like Clark Kent.

Ryokurin said:
BTW, CNN is running the ITV story on this now.

And yes, Sean's theory is that we need to go back to the WWII days and start doing drastic things such as camps for suspected people, removal of rights, going beyond the law and such. Admittingly hes somewhat right but he also dont have to worry about being a suspect because he looks like Clark Kent.

Doesn't seem very Christian of Mr. Christian to be so quick to sacrifice someone's unalienable rights....you know...the one's we are endowed with by our creator? I guess he thinks God only gave those to Americans? Or maybe he just doesn't believe that people have unalienable rights?

Pandora said:
Doesn't seem very Christian of Mr. Christian to be so quick to sacrifice someone's unalienable rights....you know...the one's we are endowed with by our creator? I guess he thinks God only gave those to Americans? Or maybe he just doesn't believe that people have unalienable rights?
I seriously love you.