I haven't seen any US News Network cover this...

Pandora said:
Doesn't seem very Christian of Mr. Christian to be so quick to sacrifice someone's unalienable rights....you know...the one's we are endowed with by our creator? I guess he thinks God only gave those to Americans? Or maybe he just doesn't believe that people have unalienable rights?
Just feel like pulling the religous card out your ass? Stay on topic!

Either way, 1) Reporters say things to shock people. It's not about news anymore it's entertainment. 2) It'll never happen and you know it.

ChikkenNoodul said:
My wife told me the other day that we need to stock more ammo.

Man I love her :D

My brother in law tried to talk Knyte out of getting his concealed carry, when he mentioned something to me and I told him I didn't care if Knyte got it since at some point I'll have one too, I think he was a little shocked. :fly:

ChikkenNoodul said:

That's love. I just hope when the time comes, I'm able to make it to the Chikken Ranch alive (and without you shooting me too).

fly said:
That's love. I just hope when the time comes, I'm able to make it to the Chikken Ranch alive (and without you shooting me too).

We already have our bags packed and the quickest route mapped out. :D

kiwi said:
My brother in law tried to talk Knyte out of getting his concealed carry, when he mentioned something to me and I told him I didn't care if Knyte got it since at some point I'll have one too, I think he was a little shocked. :fly:
:D good for you, I've helped get a couple of women up here interested in getting a permit - showing them that guns aren't scary, etc.

ChikkenNoodul said:
:D good for you, I've helped get a couple of women up here interested in getting a permit - showing them that guns aren't scary, etc.

I actually wanted a handgun for my 21st birthday and think I about had my dad convinced. But then I got married, and now it's my husbands responsibility. I'll probably have it in the next year or two.

FlamingGlory said:
Just feel like pulling the religous card out your ass? Stay on topic!

Either way, 1) Reporters say things to shock people. It's not about news anymore it's entertainment. 2) It'll never happen and you know it.

I wouldn't call Sean Hannity a reporter. He's like the Republican answer to Oprah. And no it would never happen, but it's sad to think that anyone in this day and age would think camps are even an option.

Pandora said:
I wouldn't call Sean Hannity a reporter. He's like the Republican answer to Oprah. And no it would never happen, but it's sad to think that anyone in this day and age would think camps are even an option.
I'd say he's more authoritarian than republican based on that little snippet, like that dude with the 'no spin zone'

Pandora said:
Probably doesnt, he's a personality put there to keep people who aent working entertained during the day. This said I have no idea who he is because I dont watch TV at all anymore :lol:

ChikkenNoodul said:

Interested in Glock 17s or 19s for $450 + s/h? You need to buy at least 20 :shifty:

ChikkenNoodul said:
I'd say he's more authoritarian than republican based on that little snippet, like that dude with the 'no spin zone'
That No Spin Zone shit cracks me up.

Did you ever see the snippet of Jon Stewart on Crossfire?

fly said:
So anyway, back on topic...

Will this guy's family sue the shit out of the Scotland Yard?
Knowing the UK. Probably. Personal veiw is that he /was/ an illegal.