I haven't seen any US News Network cover this...

ChikkenNoodul said:
Not really, but thanks for the offer :D

I'm not a fan of the trigger, I'm too old fashioned
Either am I. Hi-Power or Beretta for the 9mm win.

Soon as Im legal I think I'll start selling niche guns out of my basement.

ChikkenNoodul said:
Or a 1911 in 9mm :drool:

Although I'd probably go for one in .38 Super first

:drool: :drool:

I was just talking to Knyte about that gun last weekend. We will definitely add one of them to our collection. I loved the way they felt when holding them.

kiwi said:
:drool: :drool:

I was just talking to Knyte about that gun last weekend. We will definitely add one of them to our collection. I loved the way they felt when holding them.
The 1911? Of course it's sexy but the fact that there arent any 'official' manufacturers and 7 round mags are a bit of a turn off.

If you're talking about the .38 super... no comment.

FlamingGlory said:
The 1911? Of course it's sexy but the fact that there arent any 'official' manufacturers and 7 round mags are a bit of a turn off.

There's plenty of widebody models out that feel pretty nice, that'll give ya 13 or 14 rounds.

Or there's always the HK USP Tactical

FlamingGlory said:

I'm talking about the Springfield 1911. We looked at them when Knyte was buying his gun. I'm not entirely certain on the caliber, Knyte could tell you.

ChikkenNoodul said:
Well yeah

But a 1911 is easier to build because of parts availability, and doesn't usually have the stupid empty chamber trigger block which makes the trigger gritty on the newer ones.
Magazine disconnect*

Pretty easy to remove. Almost forgot about them.

kiwi said:
I'm talking about the Springfield 1911. We looked at them when Knyte was buying his gun. I'm not entirely certain on the caliber, Knyte could tell you.
It's a .45ACP

ChikkenNoodul said:
There's plenty of widebody models out that feel pretty nice, that'll give ya 13 or 14 rounds.

Or there's always the HK USP Tactical
Yesh, HK :drool:

When I get back, I'm looking to build a nice AR15. Too young for handguns :mad:

ChikkenNoodul said:
Yeah, that's it.

But I want to build my own from an 80% frame, no paperwork that way.
Ah yes. :lol: Everything here has to be documented so meh, I like group buys on LEO weapons.

ChikkenNoodul said:
I've built an FN-FAL, I'm dying to build an AR :drool:

The HK is niiiiiiice, a 1000 times better (IMO) than the Glock 21 I owned.
ARs are so easy it's not even funny. When you talk about parts for 1911s being prevalent, AR stuff is nearly universal.