I have been laid off AGAIN!

ZRH

(retired?) Google-F.U.
Mar 5, 2005
<3
Marklar
₥21,230
Nope, not fired. Yet again, the company I work for is GOING OUT OF BUSINESS!

You may remember that last year I worked for Media Play and they went belly up. Well now you can say GOODBYE to Waldenbooks. That fixture of moderately priced mall book stores.

Last day is Jan 20th. Thank you and goodnight.

Every Waldenbooks had a sensitive ponytail man who could scale the sliding ladder with ease; your store was no exception.

Look at the bright side: your future endeavors might include a villain in a movie starring a falling wrestling star or merchant in a state fair peddling survival knives, blacklight posters and incense burners.

Every Waldenbooks had a sensitive ponytail man who could scale the sliding ladder with ease; your store was no exception.

Look at the bright side: your future endeavors might include a villain in a movie starring a falling wrestling star or merchant in a state fair peddling survival knives, blacklight posters and incense burners.

Actually I am going to get a degree in Political Science, and then go to law school.

So what type of discounts are you guys having? If its like mediaplay it wasn't that much at all. I want some photoshop and dreamweaver books.

25 - 50% off everything in the store. Im not sure yet if it's the entire chain closing or just my store. It was known that all Waldenbooks was going to be phased out in favour of "Borders Express" branded stores.

For the record Media Play had great discounts. Just most of the employees immediately grabbed everything that was good and held it until it the liquidation hit 90% off.