I have been laid off AGAIN!

++++++++
in fact, I think this thread is a lie and he was fired...and flogged...and then beaten about the head and neck with blunt objects
Ive never been fired. Ive never even been warned.

it should be illegal for little kids living at home to collect unemployment
I pay for it, why shouldnt I have it precisely? Either way, I'm just too lazy to go wait in line to get it.

You two actually have something in common.
Who two?

My god. I was on the schedule for one more day and I just go ta call not to come in. Not even from the manager. She had one my coworkers call and tell me not to come in tomorrow. Apparently she was standing right next to them.

Fucking dyke.

Seriously.

My god. I was on the schedule for one more day and I just go ta call not to come in. Not even from the manager. She had one my coworkers call and tell me not to come in tomorrow. Apparently she was standing right next to them.

Fucking dyke.

Seriously.

omg lyke u shud totally move.

I'd look into it. I think it would be a great way to make a living. No petty corporate bullshit everyday, no demeaning customer service crap, you're always outside (to an extent), you use your own two hands to achieve a sense of accomplishment and pride...

I'd look into it. I think it would be a great way to make a living. No petty corporate bullshit everyday, no demeaning customer service crap, you're always outside (to an extent), you use your own two hands to achieve a sense of accomplishment and pride...

Could be pretty rewarding, become a contractor.

normal_Absolute_20_1172.jpg