I have been laid off AGAIN!

What sucks for you is that they did it at the lowest point in retail. Most stores will be finished getting rid of the xmas help and wont be hiring much until Mothers Day.

What sucks for you is that they did it at the lowest point in retail. Most stores will be finished getting rid of the xmas help and wont be hiring much until Mothers Day.

Yup. There arent any other industries around here either. People drive from NJ to come to "The Mall" and GE/Lockheed dont hire locally. I can probably bum around the university a bit then if I can deal witht the drama go on Target's night crew.

I have to say that I'm surprised that you were laid off before you were fired.

++++++++
in fact, I think this thread is a lie and he was fired...and flogged...and then beaten about the head and neck with blunt objects

Last edited:
new job for FG, Aborigine Pilot

pilot.jpg

I think those gourd dudes are the ones who push their penii inside their bodies...I saw some guy have it done to him on a discovery channel show...he was a white journalist living with them...he looked like he would have rather taken a bullet to the brain...the guy was in sheer agony

I think those gourd dudes are the ones who push their penii inside their bodies...I saw some guy have it done to him on a discovery channel show...he was a white journalist living with them...he looked like he would have rather taken a bullet to the brain...the guy was in sheer agony

:wtf: