I hate the American Gov-

enter illegally thru mexico
everyone around me does it
hell i'll even do your CXR for free.*

*however I will be able to see the outline of your b00bs

Do you know how much it costs to emmigrate to Canada? About $5300USD. Stop complaining.

European visa requests cost $400-600 USD just to get the agencys there to look at them.

The US is by far the easiest industrialized nation to emigrate to.

ChikkenNoodul said:
That's whats fucked up

It's nigh impossible for a hardworking person such as yourself to get in, yet we're flooded with non-working leeches every day.
The Mexicans around here buy SSN's

About 9 years ago I had this kid working for me. Mexican, laborer, didn't talk much but did his job and did it well. We moved stores and the new owner took over. About 3 years into his employment this employee went up to the new owner and said, "My name isn't really Juan, here... this is my correct name and I just became a citizen so here's my real SSN"

My brothers are also friends with a kid from Mexico who's mother brought him here when he was 8 (illegally). She married a citizen and had 2 kids (so they're American) but this kid is still illegal. His uncle bought him a SSN so he can work and file tax returns and my family tried to PAY me to marry the kid to make him legal :rolleyes:

It's a cinch to get into the country if you're Mexican and moving to Chicago.

itburnswhenipee said:
That works out to $4.24 a gallon in Canukistan Shekels. About $3.52 in United Statesian moneys.
This morning I paid $2.80 for gas, for 87 octane.

The good stuff is $3.00 and that is up here in the boonies.

In the city, it's $3.30/gallon.

zengirl said:
This morning I paid $2.80 for gas, for 87 octane.

The good stuff is $3.00 and that is up here in the boonies.

In the city, it's $3.30/gallon.

Bah... the "good" stuff is only for high compression or hot running engines. Putting 93 octane in your honda civic is a waste.

/not an accusation. Just sayin.

itburnswhenipee said:
Bah... the "good" stuff is only for high compression or hot running engines. Putting 93 octane in your honda civic is a waste.

/not an accusation. Just sayin.
I don't use the high octane, but SchmilK has to

Galen said:
:heart: free travel, visas and living anywhere I please in the Eurozone.

How far does that go nowadays? When I was there I was dismayed to discover that I couldn't use my rail pass to get to Prague. I really wanted to drink a liter or five of Budvar there.

itburnswhenipee said:
How far does that go nowadays? When I was there I was dismayed to discover that I couldn't use my rail pass to get to Prague. I really wanted to drink a liter or five of Budvar there.
He meant legal by 'free'.

ChikkenNoodul said:
There's a place in Nashua NH that has 98 octane at the pump, it's funny seeing the kids with their riced Civics paying $6 a gallon for that :fly:
Best unpromoted marketing ploy ever. People have no idea what octane is, only that higher should be better. AM I RITE???

ChikkenNoodul said:
Oh totally, the nice thing was that if you paid cash they were the cheapest station in the area by far for normal gas - thanks to the extra profit from the stupids :D

Woohoo! Stupid people making your life better for a change.