I hate the American Gov-

fly said:
abortion insurance. I think there could be a market...

That's regular everyday health insurance.

Our group insurance renewed a few months ago and we all got new paperwork and pamphlets to peruse. I was looking to see if they were going to cover my birth control yet and I found that they still won't, but they will cover an abortion - all you have to pay is a $15 co-pay and the abortion is completly taken care of............that is just so back asswards to me.

Bubbles said:

Our group insurance renewed a few months ago and we all got new paperwork and pamphlets to peruse. I was looking to see if they were going to cover my birth control yet and I found that they still won't, but they will cover an abortion - all you have to pay is a $15 co-pay and the abortion is completly taken care of............that is just so back asswards to me.

Seriously. Wouldn't it just be cheaper to cover the birth control?

Bubbles said:

And they'll cover the therapist and anti-depressants for afterwards too!

I wonder is this the same as it was pre 9/11. Too bad I haven't kept up with a guy I used to know when I moved down here. he too married someone from Canada. In fact, his wife and this other chick I know is why I think most Canadian chicks are kind of batty! ;)