I dislike...

My fucking employee does that at times. I tell her to knock it off, because if she is going to bitch about me being her boss, I need to know what she is saying. So I can fire her ass. ;)

Yes but the early 90's should be the stopping point for any song made in the 80's to play on a regular basis.

says you
athf-carl.jpg

I once threw away a piece of floss out of the car window. I never litter, but for some reason didn't think of anything when I did this.

I got reamed out by fly. :(

You requested the reaming, didn't you? Admit it.

When my dad used to call me by one of my brothers names (I have two older bros). Man that used to piss me off. I dunno if he did it for my reaction or he was just stupid. After awhile I would ignore him when he used the wrong name, until he corrected himself.

When my dad used to call me by one of my brothers names (I have two older bros). Man that used to piss me off. I dunno if he did it for my reaction or he was just stupid. After awhile I would ignore him when he used the wrong name, until he corrected himself.

i think the reason was neither. my mom will call me and my brothers each others' names all the time. sometimes including her own brother sam in the mix.. "brendan.. gabe.. sam.. i mean casey"..

i got a sibling in my class this year of a kid i had last year.. always call him last year's name.. its' not on purpose.

My parents always did that too. It got so bad that we would just answer to whatever name was said, lol. Grandma is the worst at it though ever since we have been kids. At dinner many years ago she called me about 6 different names before she could spit out "Brad". My 4 cousins names(2 of them havent been seen in 16 years), my dads name, my brothers name and then finally mine, lol.

well... exACTly Beeryness.. i would think it happens in any family over about 3 to 5 members.. curious why it made jpat mad..

I dislike:

"Hey, play #6 on the TPain album."

"Your tab is $158 sir."

the alarm clock
exorbitant insurance and property taxes
people who forget where they came from when they get a little money
liars
thieves
non taxpaying beerswillers
girls who are fat but still have small boobs (how is this POSSIBLE?!!!)
dudes who act fly in the club with shades or somethin on and have dirty tennis shoes
dirty tennis shoes in general
paying full price for almost anything
the fact that i still smoke
the current state of "hip hop"
the fact that my son has "I don't like to read." on his myspace under fave books
the fact my bros have moved away, tho they've got good reasons and we weren't supa dupa close anyway.. big age diff.
myself cause i don't call my aging grandmother enough
getting old

bang.