Thread I bought an amazon fire stick yesterday with 2 day shipping

I think the one reason that anyone is still posting it is because he had a serious habit of talking real life shit of other people that they didn't want posted. Sort of a karmic rebalancing, ifyou will

I'm all for karma coming back around to bite someone in the ass, but you're walking a fine line between trolling and doxing.

• Gravy
Reactions: nukes
Generally doxxing is when you set out to find info of others, then post it online, yeah? If they post it online themselves, is it doxxing?

I honestly don't know.

Technically it's doxing/doxxing, I think, but if it's searchable and available on the web/google then you can claim it's already public information. I'd be more worried about a lawsuit (not in this case though, I don't think (I don't know the guy)) or a cease and desist.

That's why I asked if the image is still up though. I would think if it's still up and he didn't request that it be removed then he's basically saying it is public information now.

Technically it's doxing/doxxing, I think, but if it's searchable and available on the web/google then you can claim it's already public information. I be more worried about a lawsuit (not in this case though, I don't think (I don't know the guy)) or a cease and desist.

That's why I asked if the image is still up though. I would think if it's still up and he didn't request that it be removed then he's basically saying it is public information now.
You'd have to ask fly or Mustard if they removed it at his request or because they realized alone that it had PII on it

I know, I've read it, which is why I wanted to know what you thought I had said.

Even if the information has been posted before, if people don't want it brought up and he does, how is that not what I said?

Can only deal with one's own karma, trying to change another's karma is a futile effort.
We are all in a karmic debt because we take things we're not supposed to and as a result Maya has us by the nuts.
Concepts, do not take too seriously.

• Gravy
Reactions: Ledboots