Thread I bought an amazon fire stick yesterday with 2 day shipping

JCC is a complete douche bag, but that doesn't mean we can be ass hats and throw his last name around.
His last name has been thrown around here for the past three months since he posted it. Where were you? For a guy who literally gets off on finding out personal real life details about people's lives and uses it troll them on internet forums to experience some karma I have absolutely no sympathy for him.

That being said if the mods would like me to change it I will.

• Gravy
Reactions: Petunia
His last name has been thrown around here for the past three months since he posted it. Where were you? For a guy who literally gets off on finding out personal real life details about people's lives and uses it troll them on internet forums to experience some karma I have absolutely no sympathy for him.

Who has been throwing his name around?

You should stop posting his last name, yo

opz4YZi.jpg

Yes you are, you're being a little bitch about it.
You started crying about a signature I've had for 3 months. The only person here to do so. It's been changed for over an hour....and here you are crying again. As your bff JCC would say....

Mmmm those salty tears. Cry moar!

• Gravy
Reactions: Petunia