I am so sick of incompetence

CletusJones said:
I know what you're saying. my point is that he didn't stick around long enough to see IF anything like that was happening.

And MY point is that Donkey Kong was a much better game than Mortal Kombat!

CletusJones said:
sure, but if you dont' watch it to see what happens, you won't know what it's doing so that you can tell the admin - who gets paid to fix the problems.

thats his job. In fact some admins get pissed when you attempt to tell them things like this as they feel you are trying to muscle in on their job. he should go on his own and check.

CletusJones said:
cletwaffles.jpg

Looks more like pancake mix to me :tard:

Fat Burger said:
IT'S MY FUCKING JOB, YOU FUCKING IDIOT[size]

I can type in caps too. :rolleyes:

if it wasn't your job, then why say anything at all, just sit in your fucking cube and answer the phone that apparently rings so incessantly that you can't get up for 5 minutes to do anything?

Ryokurin said:
thats his job. In fact some admins get pissed when you attempt to tell them things like this as they feel you are trying to muscle in on their job. he should go on his own and check.
its not hard to say "the ___ server rebooted and there's an error."

watching it boot would have taken a negligable amount of time, and it would have given him more informtation to tell the admin, who did nothing because his initial "the ___ server rebooted" apparently wasn't descriptive enough.

Fat Burger said:
Fuck it, I get paid to deal with idiots who can't find their dick with both hands. I'm not going to do it for free on an internet forum, too.

Well of all the luck...

HELP!