I always love good luck

in other news, my day is one of the worst i've had in a long time. it's so bad that i crazied up the pick-up time for my daughter and got called by the director. i've never even been late to carpool and today i didn't even pick her up.

i'm going to go cry myself into a hole now. :(

in other news, my day is one of the worst i've had in a long time. it's so bad that i crazied up the pick-up time for my daughter and got called by the director. i've never even been late to carpool and today i didn't even pick her up.

i'm going to go cry myself into a hole now. :(

if you want to call mrs. mixx i'm sure she'll join you. :(:heart:

thanks tho for the kind words.. i agree.. but she worries.. hence, worrying me.

you already know beeery

if you want to call mrs. mixx i'm sure she'll join you. :(:heart:

thanks tho for the kind words.. i agree.. but she worries.. hence, worrying me.

you already know beeery

it's impossible not to obsess over what your body's doing when you are trying to get pregnant. of course she's worried. it doesn't help the situation at all, but it's impossible not to worry. :hs:

tell her to enjoy a glass of wine or two tonight before it's time to try again. :)

it's impossible not to obsess over what your body's doing when you are trying to get pregnant. of course she's worried. it doesn't help the situation at all, but it's impossible not to worry. :hs:

tell her to enjoy a glass of wine or two tonight before it's time to try again. :)

How do you make a baby?

<<< :confused:

The baby currently residing in my home just reached 12 pounds or so in weight...I know, might not sound like anything great, especially for an almost 5-month-old, but she was only a little over 2 pounds when she was born, so it IS good!

Just a question, Mixx. Have you tried not drinking and eating more healthy foods and working out? It would make your swimmers more aggressive and mobile and stronger. Then her egg won't have any chance but to fertilize.

Of course your baby batter then might shoot out like a cannon into her womb and that wouldn't be pretty.

Last edited:
My rhymes are so potent that in this small segment
I made all of the ladies in the first two rows pregnant