I always love good luck

dbzeag

Wants to kiss you where it stinks
Jun 9, 2006
Marklar
₥1,014
So I just bought a condo and since last month a new car. I didn't know how I could be able to pay off these these at once because I never had so many expenses at once. Before, all I had was a small rent for a bedroom and a cheap car payment. Now I have a condo mortgage, an association fee, and a more expensive car payment.

I thought I was doing well, but then I saw my overall checking account balence dwindle. This "crisis" is only 1.5 months old, so I have plenty of time to figure out what was going on. And it's not like it got to the point of "beerad"-ness ( :heart: to the mighty stallion Brad)

It turns out I was putting twice as much as I needed to the account that withdraws the mortgage payment. So I magically ended up with an account with a $3500 balance!

Anyone else have any good news to share?

I sent a resume in to BNSF for a finance position and so far haven't heard anything!

Wait, that's shit news.

Today is my 3rd anniversary with blondie.

I'm having a bunch of flowers sent to her at work today which is usually cheesy or corny, but I've made it a point to not do much of anything public or outspoken during our 10 year relationship. So this will be totally unexpected by her.

So I'm a sure thing to get laid tonight right?

I'm having a bunch of flowers sent to her at work today which is usually cheesy or corny, but I've made it a point to not do much of anything public or outspoken during our 10 year relationship. So this will be totally unexpected by her.

works for me.

random flowers improve mood for at least 2-3 days baring major screwups

congrats! and yes, you will get laid.