I always love good luck

I'm still pregnant, so I guess that's lucky. Anyone want to start making bets on what week I'll have this kid? My parents are going on vacation the 19-25 of Oct so I figure the chances of having him that week are pretty high, just cause it will complicate things and if I'm still pregnant I'll be walking Haylee around Trick or Treating on Halloween, so I figure at the very latest that will put me into labor and I'll have this kid on Nov 1st. We just hope to make it to at least 36 weeks (which is Oct 22).

it's latin. as in "I ain't latin sarcasmo near my wife."

but thanks.. db.. not really .. little bit.. quit "smoking" for a month cause i heard that was a sperm killer (gawd, i knew i shouldn't have posted this) but still drinking (to excess probably) 3 or 4 days a week.. but yeah, that's prob my next real step.. think i'ma make an appt today to get the lil guys checked.. reminds me of the king of the hill ep when hank finds out he has a narrow urethra.. he and peg tryna have a baby, they go see the doctor, and the doc says "well, mr. hill, you've got a sperm count of 4 million (or something).. hank gives that little "heh heh, see peg, i told you i was fine." doc says "but you're supposed to have 20 million".

i've become hank hill..

we'll see man, we'll see..

need to get her to stop at 2 glasses, maybe that's the problem.. lol.

Just a question, Mixx. Have you tried not drinking and eating more healthy foods and working out? It would make your swimmers more aggressive and mobile and stronger. Then her egg won't have any chance but to fertilize.

Of course your baby batter then might shoot out like a cannon into her womb and that wouldn't be pretty.

stewie_sperm.jpg