Tampa Hurricane tiem!

309272674_789208192406664_1659327481516224303_n.jpg

simon pegg police GIF

• Haha
  • Gravy
Reactions: ZRH and Peppers
The boredom is the worst part. Should have bought some Ryobi lights so I could fuck around in the house. Got flashlights but they aren't that helpful with the stuff I want to do.

im just started watching the news and footage of the storm

HOLY HUNKERING FUCK !

are you guys all ok?
are you guys safe?
most importantly, is the forum gonna be ok? is the server gonna float away into the sea ?

HOLY HUNKERING FUCK !

are you guys all ok?
are you guys safe?
most importantly, is the forum gonna be ok? is the server gonna float away into the sea ?
The forum is Amazon web cloud hosted I 🤔

Seriously... It's like kidnapping. I dont care much for people in general but the govenor of one state getting migrants from another state and sending them th MA.

It's duck theory.
Legal immigrants too, not that kidnapping illegal immigrants would have been any better

Legal immigrants too, not that kidnapping illegal immigrants would have been any better
I could type out lots of things that would get me in trouble :) It's not right. Who the fuck gets to willfully mislead people and admits it, and still gets to walk around. It's basically trafficking.

HOLY HUNKERING FUCK !

are you guys all ok?
are you guys safe?
DRINK!

I'm ok. Haven't heard anything from @fly in a while. Power still out, I'd bet it will be another 12ish hours till it returns, so I'm reading a book by candlelight. Cell service appears to be getting hammered, I can barely get online.