Tampa Hurricane tiem!

WELP!

LH7cN8r.jpg

Glad all those asylum seeking immigrants got evacuated safely.
DeSantis took them from Texas, because he knows that Florida's economy runs on under the table labor and didn't want to get his peepee shwacked.

So the immigrants in Florida are right where they were before the whole grandstanding charade.

DeSantis took them from Texas, because he knows that Florida's economy runs on under the table labor and didn't want to get his peepee shwacked.

So the immigrants in Florida are right where they were before the whole grandstanding charade.
Seriously... It's like kidnapping. I dont care much for people in general but the govenor of one state getting migrants from another state and sending them th MA.

It's duck theory.

Just talked to my parents in NAples.

All the water is there.

They're 16 stories up, the one window without storm shutters has a view of an interior bay.

Cars and shit floating by.

I think their cars are going to be fucked. The Jag XK for sure, prolly my mothers Lexus too, which may be fine after it can dry out.
Let's be honest: the Jag XK was pre-ruined, this is just a convenient excuse.

Man if I lived reasonably near by Id come over and saw that up & haul it off for ya
Thatd be great on the lathe once its dried out
Maybe? Some of it might be, but this tree is half rotten at the core. I've been surprised that normal storms don't take it out.
Half the branch might be a big ole hole. I'll post pics tomorrow

Let's be honest: the Jag XK was pre-ruined, this is just a convenient excuse.
There is one on another forum I'm on that has been salvage titled three times and every 3-4 years gets passed onto another forum member for what the first guy sold it for.. 20 footer due to some bad paint from some storm damage, but runs great.